Friday, January 07, 2005

Crushed Glasses

Cocooned by infinite space, these planets, these stars… these fragile fires, are but embryos formed within the womb of God. Our dark maternal universe, perpetually birthing multitudinous manifestations. Eternally renewing its hermaphroditic divinity.

I was always so preoccupied with describing the state beyond depression – the state beneath it. The most intensified emotional experience and paradoxically the least: that of emptiness, nothingness, and absence. The seemingly least significant and yet ultimately the most productive and ennobling experience of them all. To plumb the depths of that dark, downward route to Hell is to travel more deeply than one’s capacity for emotion. Hell isn’t society’s notion of pain; it’s a void, and nothingness the sharpest pain of all.

I am not scouring the ever-upward thrusting air of a never-ending pit at present. I am enduring a docile state of sorts, whereby I await oncoming storms and the tornadoes of existential vacuums with my ears sharply pricked. This fish-womb senses it in the peace of her waters before the torrent hits. I feel no reverberations at present.

Though I do feel slightly subdued. My many moods and I… Many friends, or enemies. Who knows? It’s hard to know who to trust - moods excluded. In fact I never trust my moods, they’re less reliable than most people are. It is only their flippancy that I can rely upon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

well written..yet again....your blogs gimme so much to think bout Akshay..though i pretty much think of a lotta stuff already heh...guess you already know that...if you've figured out who i am i.e. and yeh....thanks for usin the word vacuum i always though it was vaccuum or vaccum lol you helped me there!
--Someone (or was it Somebody?? bah.. )

Dewdrop said...

Hey Ash
Hope things are great at your end of the planet. Wish you the best of moods, peace and contentment this year.

Keshi said...

Hey Ashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhy! I'm bak...sorry for my long silence...I was away on holidays and now at work Im extremely busy...also, I have my cousins over in Aus for 2months so I have no time to yahoo from home :( Hope all is well with ya...please take of yourself because you are PRECIOUS.

Catch you soon ok.
LUV
Keshi.

Keshi said...

In my above comment I meant 'take CARE of yourself'...sorry dropped off the CARE part :)

luv-Keshi.

Anonymous said...

the way u see hell is enticin. maybe that is it. silence is hell...specially when u want to hear somethin. an infinite silence is somethin no one would wish for.