Thursday, February 02, 2006

Lust and Love


Feels a little safer now,soft cushion safety.How many lies lurk beneath the ultimate truth.And every smattering of a libidinous desire confronts a dead end of unquenched thirst.Is that someone i'd bed tomorrow too or i'd be too bored?.Is this a sign of life or a sign of deadness,to not want?.Love still sits in her shrine,a dark glow around her.She is innocent in her virginty,the pure of her blood staining her from the insides.And she is dull,restless and beautiful.Almost fragile,except the fire in her which makes her a little quirky.Ofcourse they would misunderstand her.The Gods would be clubbed with devils.Thats what they always wanted it.The line between God and the Devil to be decimated.Slowly she raises her eyes and I see a look of laughter.She mocks at them and confides in me.I kill myself everytime I go for such casual adventures and with an expertness of experience,I make it appear happy.Such lies i am capable of.

In motion I looked under the stars
Sheets of dark stain,moist
are they the acts of love of war
or venting pain the vacant eyes hoist.

I suck at rhyming.But they make sense.to me.And thats the only thing that matters.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maow-maow-chicka chicka
Say What UP!
Waaaaooooga. Waaaaaooooggggaaaa.
Rump rump
Kevs in the hizzie
Making me dizzy
Crying like a shizzy
Being real bizzy
Getting down like a fizzy
say your name aint Lizzy
shakin' in a tizzy
in my hizzie
WOMP WOMP

thass mah song for u ashzes

TIGER

Jim said...

tiger has gone bersek
he must be caged

Ashes said...

anonymous--a 7 yr old wants to be a rapper..aww sweet.

Saby--caged/castrated/killed or umm..just ignored.

Anonymous said...

ashes's ass is sewed so he writes depressing stuff coz his ass is depressed :(

Jim said...

u got it rong
u lust for the one u love