Thursday, June 08, 2006

Love letter.


The terrible aftermath of happiness.Why should it always leave a bad hangover.Nothing like the intoxication of some good wine;more like the aftertaste of some cheap cocaine.or a badly made food for that matter.How I want happiness to last and how easily it slips.And in its wake makes the already ugly reality seems all the more deserted.A soft flowing memory comes to me.But it isn't even a memory--a dream rather.Of me,my love and world.Our world.And then maybe there wont be too much of a need to hide.The sense of desolation out of being different would be lost and so would the novelty.That would be a good tradeoff i'd say.And once all the anger and fear is lost,we..me and you and all of our kinds can be ourselves.I like to smile,you see.Not the fake plastic smiles,but smiles of something to celeberate.a victory possibly.but victory thats not a culmination of some ongoing pain.A victory of happiness.Happiness as a state of being.We will reach there,my love.we will.

9 comments:

De.vile said...

Till then cling on to whatever there is.

Every momment to last forever or whatever that is.

Jim said...

and finally i see a positive in u my friend

but Ashes happiness cant be an endless orgasm


too much happiness can kill

Keshi said...

smile all of u Ash cos I so wanna see those **smilez** huggggggggz I missed ya!

Keshi.

Ashes said...

de.vile--how long?

saby--Oh Saby,but wouildn't that be a beautiful end.To die happy,even though i couldn't live happy.

Keshi--I will smile.thats a promise i made to myelf.

Anonymous said...

..
......{\......._____.....,
.....{*.\.....(*~*~*).../}
....{.~.*\....////^^\../~}
....{*....\..(((/.6.6./.*}
....{..*.~.\.)))c..=.)*..}
.....{*...*.////'_/~`.~.}
......{~.*.((((.`.`\.*}'
.......`{.~.)))`\.\))_.-:
..........`{.(()..`\_.-'`.`:'
............`)/.`..|
.............(....\' \
..............\....\ .\
........_ .__\...| /
........|` `'...``Y;
........|./``-../../
........`'......|./
................/.`-._
................`---

De.vile said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

eyh ovel, heckc oury ailm!

Anonymous said...

"I will smile.thats a promise i made to myelf"

*smiles

well i did find time to read your post for once..so here goes

happiness is a state of being
if you think you're happy, you are!
it's upto you:)

don't know if you got me there..heh

Russell CJ Duffy said...

one day at a time honey.
enjoy being individual.
enjoy being different.
you are not alone as there are thousands of 'us' out there.
x