Saturday, September 09, 2006

soft foucs lens



Distant oh so distant are the memories

and vacant is the cold bed

no fire glows in the fire-caves

ashes--the mute spectator,smiles

The crumpled sheets

the endless spaces of a confined room

are lost in the streaks

of violent streaks of immobile rebellion

Nakedness of skin-beautiful goddess

stirs a dream

of the first derobement of a virgin soul

No Jesus to repent for thy sins

Welcome sweetheart--they call thou insanity

i found these flowers beautifully moving.Somehow I have tried my best to be spiritual.maybe somethings are not made for me.there still are too many gaping holes in my headspace and they scare me.I'll be okay someday though,i'm sure.

6 comments:

De.vile said...

You tried, love you for that

Anonymous said...

they are. beautifully moving.

~the girl FKA transience

Russell CJ Duffy said...

following in an old friends footsteps is always a pleasure.

as for your poem...its cool.

as for this..."No Jesus to repent for thy sins"...

i'm here my son, i'm here.

Anonymous said...

u are beautiful ash;stay that way.please.

insanity seems scary now.

take care.

deip.

Jim said...

ASHES

i missed u
u sonovagun

i am having a party
u r invited


PLACE:my place
DATE: sept 20
TIME: after sunset
DRESS CODE: just wear something comfortable or not at all

Ashes said...

de.vile--yeah,and thanks.

{illyria}--missed you transi.glad to see you.

cocaine jesus--*smiles* ofcourse.and yeah i'd love the coke jesus anytime more than the non-coke one

dieps-thanks.

Saby--happy b'day sonovabitch.