Monday, November 13, 2006

A Painter paints tonight.

A white paper stares at me

accusing glances,sometimes mixed with tenderness

I sit--cold, blank and at sea

the pencil in my hand shakes.

No words come to my mind tonite

just pictures,of purple faded petals and dried leaves

sounds of churchbells, ancient fight

the obituries of dreams are hard to paint.

The demons,born in my brain

wild children they are,my own.

rituals they follow,my energies they drain

and drink to health.these insolent leeches

Drops of crimson stain the whiteness

and a beauty emerges on the barren paper

colors are the solvent of greatness

my skin is cut.

11 comments:

Keshi said...

Ash wut r u doing to urself? I hope ur not cutting urself???

Keshi.

Russell CJ Duffy said...

and you think I am talented. so are you mate, so are you.

Keshi said...

Ash Im so glad to see u regularly in my blog...it means we r in touch and that makes me sooo happy. TY!

I know that song by the Blunty boy :) A gorgeous number and quite apt for Belinda.

HUGGGGGGGGGGZ! Now dun be a miser in hugging :)
Keshi.

Anonymous said...

did you cut yourself?

Ashes said...

keshi--thats not the point.It never was important.Intentions matter.

cocaine jesus--hehe,I reckon we both are.

keshi--'course we are in touch.I will keep commenting as and when I have something to say.

anonymous--who cares?

Anonymous said...

Hugg Keshi
u ass

Anonymous said...

Cocaine Jesus talented ??

hahahahahaahahahahhahaahhaahahahahahahhahahahahahahha

gaspp...gasppp..gasppp..
hahahaha koff kofffg koff

Jim said...

who the fuck is cocking cocaine?

Keshi said...

:( Ash!

Keshi.

Ashes said...

anonymous--well yeah he is talented and if you wanna know who he is do check out his blog.

Keshi--(hugs)..*smiles*

mistipurple said...

been intending to comment
but no words came to mind yet
just wanted you to know
i do care if your skin got cut
but i think it means different things for different people. a dangerous thought. liberating in a morbid way.