Monday, November 15, 2004

She laughs

This is a poem I wrote for the painting I recently did.I wish i could post my painting.I shall howevere try to give a visual image to you with the words.It shows a human figure,straight lines and tall and erect,holding a hammer and it's shadow sitting in a relaxed posture,holding a rose.While the whole painting is in grey..a pencil sketch:I painted the rose crimson.Underneath the sketch,I wrote these lines:

"Need I say something to touch the golden rays
of your heart
Need I laugh like a child,mirth on my lips
to hide the pain
And what comes in the dense dismal moment;
a heavy rainbow alas
The stillness in our poignant waters
and our dreamy eyes scorned
With you I shudder in the snow tempest
With you I light the fire
entwined in the chislled dream
I sculpt constantly
And shrug at you my shadow
You who laugh,Oh the vicious laugh"



2 comments:

Dewdrop said...

Hey Ash
Just FYI, you can post your paintings on your blog. All you have to do is download the Hello software that blospot offers, scan your painting and save it jpg format on your desktop and upload the picture on your blog using Hello.
If you need help, we can chat up. BTW - those lines are lovely, cant wait to see the painting above it:)
-dewdrop

Jim said...

yeah
i too love paintings ...
cant wait to se it

get hello and get to work