Thursday, March 02, 2006

Look ma! No sun

Anything which is sad has no right to exist.Anything which is ugly must die,without rotting.I am in a state of mind of peace and my thoughts are destructive.The world,if I were a giant,would have been my playground and I would have loved to kick and annihilate buildings and people alike.I am tired of poetry as it seems such a waste.

The winds blow with a dead ease
a wicked calm seeps
and forever the echoes scream
a long deep well.no ends
Where are the heavens and hells
and where is Christ
hanging loosely in Gucci underwear
a passion thats wasted.
Techicolor leaves which we crumble
everyday without remorse
a large buffet is laid
without heads without thoughts
Beware my masters I am tired
and I will explode the myth
on a dreamy sunday,i'll kill you all
and never wake up from my unborn dream


I like writing bad poetry sometimes and I still can't botch it ALL.I am not displeased with it,it's just in my blood not to mutilate something completely.A sudden thought just came into my mind.What if there was no sun.There must have been life,somehow from where? I don't know but lets say there IS life and NO sun.I would be so happy.Beautiful sunless afternoons.Let people die of cold.The bodies don't smell foul when they die like that.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cried because I had no shoes
till I saw a man with no feet

Life is full of blessings,ashes
it is only we fail to see them

Jim said...

Christ in Gucci underwear

tank god
jesus has a sense of humour
else u wuda have beeen struck wid lightning

De.vile said...

Man your imagination on high innit? Gucci underwear?

Rapper...

Anonymous said...

i stole saby's gucci underwearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Ashes said...

anonymous--yeah life is full of blessings but i'm such a megalomanic

saby--yeah he might have had a cold sense of humor if any

de.vile--there's a reason i used that.i'll explain to you in a mail.

anonymous--whata fetish!

Rex Venom said...

Very interesting. Here's to a bright, sunless day.
Rock On!

Keshi said...

Ash I miss ya...its almost like having sunless days...

Keshi.

Ashes said...

rex venom--*smiles* cheers,mate.

Keshi--ah! thats touching.been long since we talked.hope things are fine at your end.