Thursday, March 16, 2006

Megalomania



The stellar heights are intimidating and so are the sacred depths.A wishbone would be helpful.The dark secrets of the ancients always facinated me.Secret societies and their facinating rituals have an allure of their own.Either this or the simple cleanliness of machines.I love huge factories as much as i love ancient castle-relics.A walkdown in the factory of my dad when i was 7 is still vivid in my mind.The place looked so beautiful in the night,with sky high roofs and lines and lines of machines.The place that looked so dead in the night would be throbbing with sounds and click-clacks in the day,throwing out stories and predictions and encapsulations and all.The smell of the ink was beautiful and i wanted to hug everyone who invented any damn machine.A world inhabited with machines seemed a perfect utopia to me back then.I have grown more selfish now.it has to be just me,me and me and the whole damn space.

3 comments:

De.vile said...

How lovely you are.

To be lost in yourself is a vice you deserve.

Ashes said...

yeah sometimes i do get things which i deserve.

Jim said...

like a kick in the pantz