Sunday, April 08, 2007

Same old me

I am back.

I thought I wouldn't,but I am.And guess what,I haven't changed much.I thought I will,but I haven't.I still am the same schizoid,fucked up,misfit I always was.So fuck with positive thinking and fuck it all.My creative abilities have left me and I am shameless enough to admit that and still write.Such desperation!

I reckon something HAS changed in a way.I am sorry I jumped the gun when I thought that I was still the same loser I was.I can't handle my loneliness anymore.I used to earlier,now it makes me mad.Madder.

I wish for some kind of connection.You guys who used to read me,were my connection.I hope you guys don't leave me.Haha in a way you can't.cuz you aren't real.I love you unreal people.The real assholes are just too fucked up.

Welcome me back.

3 comments:

Keshi said...

WB Ash I missed ya. Well its not a deperation...it's called a need...a need to be connected.

**cuz you aren't real

who says I aint REAL? :)


Keshi.

Ashes said...

Keshi--it feel so good to be back keshi.*smiles*

Keshi said...

:)

Keshi.