Monday, November 19, 2007

Talking Blues

I can't find any respite from my demons.Its tough to be crazy and act like normal.Sometimes the shields just give in and I'm exposed. Busted!



"we knew you were a little shaky..like always on the edge you know,like you'd harm yourself or everyone around here"



~~but ...~~



"why are you silent? why dont you say something"



~~i want to.i dont know if I should~~



"you have so much talent.dont waste it like you are wasting.why dont you LIKE people.take interest in them..please"



~~..i want to.I try.i fail.~~



"you know what..screw you"



"fuck you too..leave me alone"

4 comments:

De.vile said...

Huxley believes everything humans see is inside them and not outside. That would make us all madmen, now wouldn't it? :)

tasmia said...

reminds me of the oft repeated bit of Thoreau..if i do not keep pace with everyone,maybe it is because i hear the beat of a different drum..

Bla said...

"I can't find any respite from my demons.Its tough to be crazy and act like normal.Sometimes the shields just give in and I'm exposed. Busted!"

Oh, I know that feeling.

Mallika said...

u dnt have to try. n u never failed