Wednesday, November 07, 2007

There There

"why do you think so much"



perched on the vantage view of aloofness,I can dismiss all extraneous trivialities with anger.Its not bitterness; its angst.But the results still are as random,flying off the trajectories into unknown spheres.who cares,I pluck one more standard thought-piece and put it neatly into the jigsaw.Satisfied now.



I feel the sense of rejection more acutely than my fellow earthlings.But it probably points to some longing for something more ethreal,at least more intelligent.It's tough to see slowness creating a rot inside each soul.Numbness is a faithful partner though who comes back everytime.Thank God,


"its better to burn,than to fade away

12 comments:

Keshi said...

Thats Kurt Cobain for the soul :)

Keshi.

De.vile said...

Aww man! Tell me somebody else said this and cobain just quoted him!

Ashes said...

keshi and de.vile--the rest of the post can be attributed to the soul of yours truley.
the last line( in quotes) is often attributed to Kurt Cobain( he used this line in this suicide note), but the line is taken from a Niel Young song "My my Hey hey" which is a kinda grunge anthem.Niel Young,in the song talked about another teen-angst legend Johnny Rotten(Sex Pistols).I am more like Cobain in sensibilities though I so hate him.I wish I was like J.. Rotten

tasmia said...

one of the best,not to mention ironic things cobain said was "better be dead than be cool"..this post sorta echoes these words:)

Keshi said...

oh ok tnxx!

I love KC..does that mean u hate me? :)

Keshi.

AVIANA said...

feel the sense of rejection more acutely than my fellow earthlings.But it probably points to some longing......

yeah i feel that way too but i know because it sense of wanting to belong....

sandeip said...

where are you?drop me an offliner..

Keshi said...

miss ya...

btw come ova n tell me abt angels...

Keshi.

Ashes said...

tasima--yup and he chose to die than be cool.one of the reasons which make me hate him.

keshi--ofcourse not.*smiles* silly you.

Keshi said...

**smiles** :):):):):)

how hv ya been Ash? wuteva happend to FM? I miss her...

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

Great post... I appreciate.. :)

Mallika said...

sigh. i wanted you to be only my truly. m so selfish. i am talkin to empty spaces.sigh