Monday, June 06, 2005

Square one.

The wild dance of shadows in my head
flickering,blinking,screaming.
No one cries a sad symphony
bitter truth hurts the blazing sun
morphing it into a surreal blackhole
nothing escapes.not even the darkness...of makeshift laughter.

A flick of the switch,all awashed.
artificiality smooches away the hollow
of the masked indifference.
Vapid,smooth,cunning and tempting
the taste of the salty tears.
And the taste of the sweeping emptiness..tasteless.

The expensive tombstone hides
the breathing corpse from hurt,and sunshine.
Needlessly riding the oceanic waves
the heart hails the coral sea shells
infinite beauties lie sealed,pearls unborn
or rotten,looted,killed in the pregnancy..oh a merciless death!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yours is one of the few blogs I often visit and I am Glad that I do.

De.vile said...

Sok if they are dead. They are born again, everytime lights turn off. Like imagination if u please, Multiplying with death.
But then agin I dunno if drug abuse leaves permanent 'scars'

{illyria} said...

makeshift laughter. this happens to me all the time. especially in corporate settings.

sebia said...

life is dancing,
a dance so beautiful,
its just the shadows
muckering,paining in ur head,
beauty,love,sunshine..
all r there 2 grasp..
tears r the child of sadness,
creating havoc in the womb of pain,,
let them roll,
let them sweep away the pain.
life will born again
out of the shadows of melancholie
a blissful serenity
which will rhyme the most beautiful symphony..
just open ur arms
feel the sunshine
hold the child
of happiness
born frm the ashes of
melancholie:))

Anonymous said...

I saw your profile on Yahoo today, I'm interested in you, hope I can

Anonymous said...

Saby has a cock.I saw saby's Cock

Dewdrop said...

Beautifully said Ashes. You have a way of putting your sentiments in words. And oh, ditto Sebs :)

Ashes said...

anonymous@11:52--thank you.

de.vile--~~with the lights out,it's less dangerous.~~
drug abuse does leave scars which are never healed.They make their presence feel from time to time.

transience--you must be good at it.I know i look uglier with fake plastic smiles.

Sebia--rightly said.But didn't i tell you about Superman and why is he different from Spiderman/Batman.I am Superman.

anonymous@5:14--interested in me?? you mean professionaly? want to straighten a crooked misfit?are ya some kinda shrink?

anonymous@5:32--you mean you saw the cokc using a microscope,didn't ya?

dewdroprs--smiles..thanks.