Friday, October 22, 2004

A love letter(visit me in dreams)

Their icy glares mean nothing. Meet me in dreams as sleep runs through our veins, and we will traverse worlds that lie beyond the shadows of these tear-stained skies and scar-scattered skies. Where with hearts as full as moons we will soar to songs made of eternally sparkling spires, carefully etched with the truths of our universe and with the unspoken sonnets of lasting love. We will find infinity in small spaces and we will understand previously concealed meanings with the kind of lucidity once believed impossible. We will dance bathed in light as the dark and dilated pupil of night watches on, in cold and distant silence.
And we shall dance,rejoice in each other.Two solitary dancers,or one?And then we would lose ourselves and be the dance.And the infinite gazes of the million stars would watch us in wonder.Draping our naked flesh in their soft milky light and we shall feel safe.Safe in each other and the light will kindle in our hearts,warming and melting the ice that would eventually drown us in oceans of love..those frozen pieces.And then will you come with me flying to a new territory.And we shall break our chains even from the stars.And find our home in pitch darkness.Where I would shine in your light and you will shine in mine

I shall visit you in the morpheous of dreams

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ash... if this is original u shud seriously be writing professionally...... im truly impressed. it was beautiful....and ahem in case its not original good choice of matter- was a pleasure reading it...........classy

Keshi said...

Ash...what can I say...only one thing - I always check your blog to see what brilliant posts you have composed, and once again, you have shown that brilliance with utmost talent in this post. This is truly the most (I emphasize that word MOST) beautiful 'Love Letter' anyone can ever put into words...you are just brilliant Ash! I was taken away to a completely different world while reading this...it's amazing!

Thank you for sharing your vast depth of emotions and knowledge of this beautiful world that many of us don't even get to realise before we are gone...thanks for making it possible for me.

Luv n huggggz
Keshi.

Ashes said...

Classy..I never like to post anyone else's material on MY blog and if I do that(as i once did with 'my fav. poem')I always mention the source and the name of the creater.I appreciate however that you think I should write professionly.But I can never write according to deadlines or keeping in view the 'people' who are gonna read it.I never was and can never be a people's person...

Keshi..I am so glad that you like my jottings.I however write absolute trash sometimes..writings which might inspire doctors to declare me 'dangerously insane'.These jottings however never reach my blog..they are hidden in my diary.It makes me more complex isn't it?I sometimes am amazed too.

Keshi said...

Ash...what's 'dangerously insane' to doctors, is not always 'really' insane...what the common man eyes as insanity is sometimes the rarest and precious feelings and emotions ever felt on Earth, that only few people experience at wuthering heights of their unusually stormy lives...and that's what makes them so special and so beautiful, because their so called 'insanity' is understood only by them or others who have struggled and survived similar storms...

Ash you inspire me to write up something about this theory of sanity...I will write up something soon, especially for you...

Huggggggggggz
Keshi.

Mallika said...
This comment has been removed by the author.