Friday, October 01, 2004

Poem in E minor

Along the swirling trees of lonesome pain
A leaf glittered and sighed
Without a raindrop of salty tears
The weeping willow cried
Come hither now, you sacred one
The oceans roar and shout
The seagulls look in lazy ease
Behold! my soul it flies.
And free I roam--above the stars
happy as a dream
fructured lives and bleeding pasts
in cocoons of the mist.
For all the angels and all who're not
I clap my hands with glee
they sing a song of cheerful mirth
their tears float in the winds.
I will not drown in apathy
I will not burn in flames
I will rise from the newborn ashes
I will be happy again

3 comments:

Dewdrop said...

Beautiful Ash..the chirpness of ur pen livened up my soul. Have a soaring flight.

Keshi said...

Mah Ashy matey...that was awesome....so beautiful and pure...I sort of drifted away for a second when I read those soul-reaching words...thank you for your brilliance!

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

mystical, pain put in a tasteful display, mate u rock.