Thursday, February 03, 2005

Driftwood

It's easier to cling onto self-generated notions of depravity of the universe than see the real thing.It's monstrously different,and yet it's just another mirror image of the disgust that one always had in one's mind..delusional or hysterical.I can't but ponder over what might be the state of mental balance of the lunatics who are 'cured' and are asked to leave the asylum for a 'wonderful world out there'.Wouldn't they feel heartbroken?Or would they never feel anything.Just a spacious asylum,maybe.

I feel happy thinking of their confused state.It gives me a sensual pleasure to imagine their shattered dreams.

Am i cruel?I have been said I am many times.I just smile.A bitter smile,a smile of sarcasm.of self mockery.

You cannever unravel the complexity that I am.I have tried and failed.Now I try no more.

3 comments:

Dewdrop said...

Hi Ash
Apart from the fact that you write beautifully, your writings always make me think that you are emotionally stressed. Only you can unravel the complexity of your mind. Please free yourself from your issues and open your mind to love life.
When you open your mind to see, you will!

Jim said...

i see Ashes mind as clear as i see mine .... his mind has aged ... but not in the right way ... he is cynical ...He cant believe dat amindst the thorns .... there are beautiful roses too ...

i was convinced dat only no good bums chat on IT ...until i found Kesh and the gujju gang ...

Now, i am a believer !

Ashes said...

dewdy-- great to have you back.I kinda missed you.Yeah,i try to open my mind sometimes and there is a sense of betrayl everytime.Maybe i expect too much.Maybe 'divine' is something we can only talk of..

Saby--yeah cynical can be my middle name.My mind has aged,you remarked correctly.I sometimes think it never felt the surge of youth even when I was a teenager or a kid.It made me a loner amongst the crowd and now at the grand old age of 23 i feel..yeah exactly that..GRAND OLD.
oh and btw Keshi is wonderful,you're bingo on that too.