Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Friends and Lovers

Once again Boredom rears it's ugly head.And yet again i meekly surrender.I heard a Zen proverb somewhere----~~to win completely,surrender completely.~~ How paradoxial.Boredom has now seeped thru my skin,tearing thru my flesh,has reached the spacious emptiness of my soul,where it echoes the mocking laughter with it's cousin--indifference.Indifference had already created her dwellings in my heart shaped cave.The two rejoice in their festivites.Poor ones,they don't know that all festivities are meaningless.They would one day be tired of 'em as well.I smile at their carefree play.Kindness fills my heartcave.They smell it's sweet aroma and rejoice.I shall befriend them one day.One day when Tiredness ..their soulmate joins them..we all will meet Death and have an orgy.And then we would melt into each other.And then we would dive into oblivion.

6 comments:

De.vile said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
De.vile said...

if i were u id chuck boredom outta the invitees for the orgy...

Keshi said...

Ash..boredowm is not ugly sometimes...to me, boredom brings out the best in soem of us...like this very deep and creative post of yours'.

Hugggz!
Keshi.

Keshi said...

Gosh I cant spell...LOL! I meant boredom not borwdom :)

Keshi.

Ashes said...

de.vile--you got awfully close to get some reaction from me for the use of the word 'plead' that you used.But yeah,i've talked with you and if my estimation of you is correct,you could've done better than writing that word.

Keshi--yeah,boredom does bring out the best/worst in us.And they being such relative terms,one man's best is someone else's worst.

Jim said...

i strongly feel dat Ashes abd Devile shudnt be allowed to mix ... definitely not co-habit .....

their children wud be children of the Lost World ....

God save the children