Friday, February 18, 2005

No one

Eroded sand dunes of escapists dream
are washed.
On infinite waves of destructive time
we float.
The depth in the eyes of a newborn baby
it drowns.
And no one sheds a tear.


Softly they speak the golden words
I sleep.
Shadows on walls feast in contempt
their lonliness.
Murky depths of disfigured emotions
it smiles.
And no one says a prayer.


Shed the skin of solitary sadness
she withers.
Carpets of stars light the still waters
they tremble.
Filter the soul a million times
zero.
And no one understands my poem
still ....no one.

6 comments:

firacub said...

Hi,
Your poem refers to a person(girl) and also a phase of your life or could be your thoughts. Darn!! Not in the right state of mind to decipher the lines but would try it again. Do leave some pointers buddy.


Peace,
Firacub.

De.vile said...

sounds a lot like innocence...soft an extinct. hmm well thats just a guess.

firacub said...

I updated my profile and my blog with the much desired ingredient... My Pic..

Enjoy mate....


Peace,
Firacub.

Dewdrop said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dewdrop said...

aww ash, come on,I think most of your (it/blog) friends understand you pretty well. To me this poem simply reflects your pensive and reticent state of mind.

sandeip said...

isn't it deja-vu?