Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Night Out

It was a rustic evening.I was listening to the beautiful music made by Mark Knofler and suddenly it struck me that Ihaven't laughed in a while.Laughter is divine and just as experiences of divine are rare,so is it.I decided it was time for me to have such an experience.So i went out.It was close to 10 pm and the streets were kinda lonley.I wanted to be happy.The air was cool and the wind had an excitement.I knew i would find some reason to laugh...to be happy.I walked for an hour.Walking at night is wonderful thing when you have nothing else to do.I guess i was smoking too.I saw some drunk dude coming out with his girl from some pub.They looked as if they were anticipating something exciting.But the look on the boys face was more of the vulgar kind and the girl seemed nervous.Oh well..thats certainly not a reason to smile.In the parking of a crowded shop was this big car and standing near to it was this HUGE woman,with some packets in her hand and a man,I am assuming him to be her chauffer,but can be her husband for that matter.She looked bossy and he looked meek.I wanted to laugh,but all what came out was a duh!.I moved on.

I decided to head back.And i finally reached home.Mark Knofler was still playing."why worry" was the song.It made me smile..nah..laugh.

2 comments:

Keshi said...

Once I went walking alone in the night down the street with the cool breeze touching my face...it was a long walk in one residential street where no cars disturbed the stillness of the night...I really made a connection with my soul that night, seeing dim lights through windows and happy chatter in some houses, piano sounds in another, it was an awesome walk with myself...

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

Kesh
if u keep on visting dis blogg
u will get sick too

-Anony mouse, the one dat loves u