Wednesday, March 16, 2005

She

Feverish monsters of unfurled future
complex,intricate and lonesome
They sit in wait ;and slowly I move.
Suspended animation of a wide eyed soul
hung on amphetamine and paranoia
A sudden chill grasps ;muted, I ponder.
Discolored photoframes,decayed leaves
of our possible pasts lay scattered.
Crushed by the tiny feet of childhood
fragile petals.The smell still lingers on.
The night sky blossoms a starlit robe
Wearing the blackness she sits pretty
Her halo all the more dreamy
,in gloom,she cries;The Moon.
Breathing heavy ,the night sighs it's last
the pearly tears fade into a soft dawn
cruel,isn't it?The way she cries
And beautiful the way she dies and exhumes

7 comments:

Dewdrop said...

hmm..nice as usual
I like this line
The night sky blossoms a starlit robe :)
btw, how you doing?

Keshi said...

wow ash lovely poem...I like ~~cruel,isn't it?The way she cries
And beautiful the way she dies and exhumes ~~ bit...as usual u take me into a very special place with ur writing...

Hope all is well with ya Ashy...hugggz!
Keshi.

Ashes said...

i'm fine dewdy.long time since I talked with you.Hope YOU are doing well.

Keshi..*smiles* I'm fine.I'm glad you like my writings.

sandeip said...

u spread intricate webs.seeping sadness to engulf us all...........painful yes;but lovely.

De.vile said...

slow, floating...swimming underwater...

Anonymous said...

I took a course in speed reading learning to read straight down the middle of the page, and was able to read dis post in twenty seconds.

It has a lot of beeg words dat dont make sense to me.

- Woody Allen

Jim said...

i got me self a dictionary
and read yr post again
slow dis time

tell me
y do u cry soo much ?