Monday, May 02, 2005

Eat This

I decided somedays back that one of these days,I won't let me be 'bored'.I mean not let me 'show' even to myself that I am bored.I had an oppurtunity today.I am ill.I haven't eaten at all.Not that I eat much anyways.I have kept to my bed since morning.No music,no reading,no painting.Just lying down.Not even closing my eyes to sleep.I don't know what all thoughts passed my mind all this time.Maybe none.Maybe too many to remember,and too fleeting.In the afternoon,I felt a bit hungry and my eyes were kinda drooping.I remember I was enjoying it.One part of me was wanting to go and grab something from the nearest takeaway but still another part was wanting to just lie and see myself crave for some food.And then i said ''oh well,lets write some shit on my blog''.Was halfway writing another mercurial poem when i decided to delete the stuff and write about my day.It's gonna be more boring to read and I would enjoy boring ya'll.

Am i too honest for my own good.?oh well i'll think upon it,but i need to eat something now.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

have ice cream

firacub said...

Hey Ashes,
Kindly order a double crust pizza from Dominos and invite me over to feast with you.. slurp.. slurp..

Peace,
Firacub.

Keshi said...

Ash get out of bed, lets go out...u n me for a nice romantic lunch in the park, with sweet music in our ears from a street musician, the sun shining on us with flowers gracing by the side...if u were still in Aus we could have done all this ha...would be so nice!

ur never boring Ash...I always liked ur company and miss talking to u on yahoo - my fault I dun log in from home much these days. But yeah ur truly interesting to chat with and I really miss seeing ur incredibly soothing words splash across my screen..

Keshi.

sandeip said...

haha

Jim said...

no time to read
wud u mind lowering yr pants


i just want to finger yr ass

De.vile said...

well get eatin. if u tell me to take care i expect u to do the same. upety up mista!
btw try grape juice when ur sick. feels nice an cool. nm food then...

Dewdrop said...

**offers Ash his fav food. Btw whats his fav food?

--pearl-- said...

jeez dnt starve lyke dat! gives u sum pizza(im guessin u lyke pizza coz u once offerred me some :P ) well jus eat sumfin...wateva u lyke...oh n i got u sum ish cream too :)
have fun!