Friday, April 29, 2005

unoriginal(first and last)

I felt like mocking the fuck out of people who try to judge me.And fortunately I was listening some music by Eminem.The words felt so right that I thought of using 'em(with some alterations)..so all of ya'll..have fun.

See I'm a poet to some, a regular modern day Shakespeare
Jesus Christ the King of these Latter Day Saints here
To shatter the picture in which of that as they paint
me as a monger of hate and Satan a scatter-brained atheist
But that ain't the case, see it's a matter of taste
We as a people decide if Ash's as bad as they say he is
Or is he the latter - a gateway to escape?
Society scapegoat, who they can be mad at today
See it's easy as cake, simple as whistlin Dixie
while I'm wavin the pistol at sixty Christians against me
Go to war with the Mormons, take a bath with the Catholics
in holy water - no wonder they try to hold me under longer
I'm a motherfuckin spiteful, DELIGHTFUL eyeful
The new Ice Cube - motherfuckers HATE to like you
What did I do? (huh?) I'm just a kid from downunder
makin this butter off these bloodsuckers, cause I'm a muh'fuckin
RENEGADE! Never been afraid to saywhat's on my mind at,
any given time of day
Cause I'm a RENEGADE!
Never been afraid to talkabout anything

6 comments:

De.vile said...

See now thats exactly why you gotta like eminem. He is a mistake and man is the mistake o so good.

Anonymous said...

OK....OK ....OK....
u can say wat u want to say


BUT MUST U YELL ? !!!


-Saby

Keshi said...

hehe mah middle finger up at ppl who 'judge' me - who r they, do I surive on any of em..I dun give a damn!

Eminem is cool...I like the lyrics of most of his songs...maybe explicit but quite honest and most people dont like to hear true feelings because its gory and scary most of the time.

Ash, have u heard the song 'Guilty Conscience'...it's an old one by him but the lyrics are awesome...so situational and true.

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Im bak Ash...hehehe...thanks for the offies :)

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

Darkness hath all but engulfed thee
Wherefore art thou, my shining light?
Hast thou abandon thee
In favour of yonder greener pastures
Or 'n search of a smoother ship
Ups and downs thy journey fraught
Gifts and apologies came to naught

Weep doth the heart now
A more sinister organ never before found
Shed its tears of blood within it smother'd doth a love newfound
Streaked across the parchments of old
Left to the laity decreeding so and so
Never again let the heart frown

themadamefiles said...

Oh my dear - come and visit me at my lair - we can bitch about people till the cows come home... I hear your pain and bleed through your poetry.

X