Tuesday, August 23, 2005

blow



Wizzing past the lonely highway
of the murderous intent of my porcelain skin
where the scars of angst
sit pretty,laughing a deadly laugh.
Scattered they croon,an acient tune
underneath the tightness of skin
and reminds me of the ocean in Tasmania
where the green eyed sea monsters
devour the catholic greed and warriors
of the tribal mutiny lay scattered
warriors of courage;a lovely reminder
of the days gone past
And now the spaciousness of my hollowness
reverbrate and shout
purple eyed and bruised,I listen to the music
of your dream and your doubts
and wish for
closeness,a proximity of moist
and the eye,mist on a windowsill,darkness and the skies
A flick of the switch and the lights turn on
the empty room looks all the more monstrous
the sound of 'checks' shrill and high
the waves of nothingness engulf
the blackness of fate bleeds tar
and dizzy brain and senseless I write this poem.

5 comments:

De.vile said...

Seemed like a lot of thoughts put together, like you lost the idea with which you started. A waterfall and then another shallower pond.

Anonymous said...

did not understand the peom .oh as u say one shud not 'understand' it.whatever. but I LIKED THE PIC ,THOUGH!

Keshi said...

~~purple eyed and bruised,I listen to the music

n yeah that's me too...

Ash painful stabs put into beautiful words...

Keshi.

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

This was just awesome...

Good one Ashes!!

Take care :)

Ashes said...

de.vile--*smiles* think again,YOU i reckon lost the thread,or what you THOUGHT was the thread.

anonymous@10:25--the pic is of an asylum.Not the one I am in,but a state asylum.Funny though that you liked the pic.

keshi--thanks keshi.Pain transcends into words.

arz00n--i appreciate it mate.thanks