Wednesday, August 24, 2005

diary entry



I wrote something in my diary last night.It was read by the doctor,which was a breach of the privacy contract.But it was actually my fault,I left the diary in the open.I certainly didn't like her reading my diary and my demonstrations of rage are kinda acute.I was taken to the punishments today.My head feels tight and electric.I want to lick that feeling.Want to taste it.Electric taste on the tongue.Many colors in the brain.Am i getting any saner.I hope to God I am.Now i'll shut up and let my diary speak.

I always find myself giving too much of myself away,too much of the negative in my character... And also of that which I may perceive to be more "charming" in my illusion but really isn't all that... And when this"charm" is hence disproven I'm left feeling like a moron, but even worse, I feel revealed. As if my best,most natural efforts at entertaining have failed.
People know too much about me, and of my quirks...Sometimes I feel as if there's nothing left to reveal,no further substance. As if I am what I am and it's my all, but it's so shallow, empty. I feel as if I'm a baby's wading pool, small and ridiculous beside your ocean.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. -Friedrich Nietzsche

Anonymous said...

hey ashes,

you are really a sane and a nice person.Wonder why are you visiting a shrink?Probably your shrink may learn a thing or two from you.

Keshi said...

**I feel as if there's nothing left to reveal,no further substance...

A human mind is as deep as the Ocean...there can never be nothing unsaid. And knowing u Ash, u r a massive mountain of wisdom n deep emotions thats always a beauty to look at and worth a climb...

Keshi.

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

I dont see any wrong in doct reading your diary.

My head feels tight and electric.I want to lick that feeling.Want to taste it.Electric taste on the tongue.
I liked the way you expressed wht you wanted to put down here. Amazing use of words.

Awesome Ashes.
Greetz!!

Anonymous said...

Best thing about writing a diary without fearing that no one would read it..I think that this is where ur ones most original and creative thoughts show up.(unlike the blog i guess)

Anonymous said...

u want us to read the diary,don't u?@ i certainly didn't like her reading my diary....

Anonymous said...

in a way u like it@ above c0mment

Ashes said...

anonymous@03:05--now who the fuck is Friedrich Nietzsche.

anonymous@03:19--cuz i have money to waste,okay.now shut the fuck up.

keshi--a mountain of wisdom eh? Have you ever went up and massive mountain and felt the lonliness up there.You are sweet,Keshi.

arz00n--electricity tastes acrid.I still have a bad aftertaste.Now i just lick my wounds.

anonymous@07:25--whats the fuckin point?

anonymous@01:45--yeah and I want ya'll to kiss my ass and bow before me like dogs.which you are.

Anonymous said...

keshi said...
hey sebzz,


If you would like to check half of me ,dont check 'Great Expectation' post.It is the other half.The one that exist in my imagination.I suffer from inferiority complex and so I couldnt stand up for real.I am afraid of myself,my own conscience scares me.I used to tease people and now I am shit scared of people calling me ugly.Anyway , If you want to check good photography I surfed from google check 'Great expectation' post.

Thanks!

Keshi.

4:03 AM, August 26, 2005
Anonymous said...
SHAME SHAME

PUPPY SHAME

KESHIT IS ASHAMED OF HER OWN APPEARANCES!!

SHE FAKE EVERYTHING

NOW EVEN LOOKS

GAWD!

4:09 AM, August 26, 2005
Post a Comment

Anonymous said...

Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens


Friedrich Nietzsche

Anonymous said...

Thank You
@RE:anonymous@01:45