Friday, September 17, 2004

Children of the sea

~~~Synthetic lives of the angels and devils
the monsters that rose from oceans
riding on the biggest waves
I-- stand apart, laugh as blood dripped tears fall from my eyes~~~~

I am astounded by the thoughts that randomly strike my chaotic mind.I am a manic depressive so at least I shouldn't be surprized by the vivid textures my imagination shows me.I sometimes like to follow a trail of thought and to see where it ends.I am in such a mood this evening.I will write about thoughts.

These nebulous angels which arise from the nebula of the unknown ocean,they are so perplexing.Even otherwise 'normal' people that i have seen ,seem not to be in control of them.These sparks of electricity that flow thru' the cobwebs and the wires(haywire) of the mesh--what they call as 'brain',where do they originate?The so called 'original' thoughts where are they born?The recycle shit is born in our dark chambers of mind,but is there some universal consciousness which pregnates the ether with the original soul-anteenas ready to grasp them,give them shape of words and mould them.I always wonder if the process of moulding somehow distracts one from the real beauty of thoughts.I guess it's like a sculpture.We forget the clay and remember the final product.

I am intrigued by modern art.It gives my headspace so many imageries.It might be a byproduct of my acid days but i still see images in nature which aren't visible to 'sane' eyes.Now how would i describe them to you, dear reader.I cannot.They are in my mind, they are ..i suppose, original images(my shrink tells me they are residues of subconscious and lsd trails..damn Sigmund Freud).These images are born in the dark waves of my mind.And i give them shape and color by my words.My brush paints vivid colors.Striking colors of gloom intercepted with mute colors of esctasy.The morpheous of dreams trouble me with it's own visions.I saw blood tears today.I am so scared.I typed sacred instead of scared intially.haha!..i guess I am all over the place.I should end the piece now.

I would like the reader to think upon the origin of thoughts.I am mindfried.Anyone who would read my piece , I hope has a drug-free mind.I cringe for a clean, pure mind.I will never have it this life.I wish you--who are reading it,are not the judgemental type who would consider my jottings as some outpouring of a lunatic.It's not a plea.Just a wish.I am not begging.I am just asking.

I am smiling.

1 comment:

sebia said...

ash it ws really beautiful, engulfed in melancholy ,the pain so real, yet so much hazy like an opera, it ws touchingall the chords of human emotions.