Monday, September 13, 2004

Me Myself and I

It's funny that I am doing this.I used to think that creating blogs and the like were for people who had life to waste and time to kill or silly perverts who would spill their libido on webpages just to satisfy a mornonic,sadist urge in themselves.I have such a low opinion on people.But no frets, I have a low opinion on myself as well.

People who know me think of me as a former junkie whose mind is fried with all the pharma I did,beyound repair.I chanced upon a quote from some eminent spiritual Godman who said --"The ultimate nirvana is the trancending of your mind.When you lose your mind,you find your being".In that case, I think I have found myself.And what did I find.A lot of emptiness and a lot of restlessness.The emptiness is understandable,but restlessness?.I wish I can ever find something to quench this restlessness.But if that Godman is true,it's my being.I cannot escape from my being can I?.What a trap*sighs*

I like music.And I like cats.I am somewhat intrigued by astrology as well.And blackholes facinate me too.I am all over the place.I am so me!.

I have done some bloodpaintings which I would post sometime later in here.They are grotesque and shocking,not for me but for people who look at them.I don't want to shock people and yet they are mostly shocked or baffled by my prescence.And yet there are people who like me.I guess it's a sense of for the love of the mystic-insane that makes them like me.They may like me for other reasons as well, but as I said I have a low opinion on myself.Oh and I forgot to mention..people who dislike me far exceed those who like me.I am not surprised.

I think i have embarrassed the reader long enough(if anyone reads this piece of trite anyways.umm..on second thoughts I WILL promote it).Dear reader,I often embarrass myself too..so you're not the only one I am disturbing.I should end your suffering for now.I am in a kind mood today.I had a good breakfast.

1 comment:

sebia said...

hi ash it ws a grt piece, appealed a lot to the shrink inside me and smhow it showed the most sensetive and vulnerable side of yours keep on writing it helps to channelize the haphazard thoughts of us