Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Echoes(farewell my sweetheart)

Everyone is searching for happiness.My search is more of a selfish nature.I am always wanting for some happiness which would last to eternity.It's a weird concept for many who think that pain is a reality when we have accepted life.I refuse to internalize that concept.I stand for nothing but purest happiness and if I cannot have that,I'd embrace sadness in it's completeness.

I have recently found that while entwining myself in the soft,misty fog of pain I lost my initial search of happiness.Two people in IT recently were responsible for shaking me from my perpetual slumber and showing me light.Sebia and Dewdrops.Though Dewdy and I haven't talked much with each other,her blog has given a final push to the morphosis started by Sebia.Sebia ofcourse is the primary cause.There were people (and I am only naming ppl in IT chat,there are others in real life..i'd thank 'em personally) who have been working on me,not consciously but just by being themselves,and by showing traces of happiness in them which I felt were genuine.They are Keshi,Pink_gurl,Noelle,roz..,misty_lilac,dovey and yeah footloose_slinger.My salutes to you all.And without the mention of mili it would be so incomplete.She healed my self-wounded heart with her purity.I love her.I love you all.

It's looking like a farewell note.It is.I hope to bury my faithful partner--pain today.Good riddance i hope.

3 comments:

Dewdrop said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dewdrop said...

Hey Ash
Im honoured to be in your list of impelling people. Thanks much and may you find happiness in every direction your paths take you. Heres something for you. I had written this once in a somewhat confused situation.

It was an ordinary night to begin with
Not a soul in sight.
Conflicting ideas swash buckled in my head
“What’s wrong? What right?
Black and blue the skies emerged
Gleaming in the sparkle of the sprinkled stars.
Captivated by these glorious flashes
I grew indifferent to the ongoing cerebral wars.
A silvery blue sapphire caught my fancy
Divine, cosmic, glowing with energy untold.
Overcome with emotions and desires unknown,
I silently whispered a prayer for my adored.

(this is was my second attempt at posting the comment, Im afraid I may start spamming again, is something wrong with BS?)

Keshi said...

Ash...the pain never ends, it's part of life...havent you heard the saying that Happiness and Pain are twins...think about it...

Ash I appreciate you considering me as someone you value as a friend...I'm actaully honored to hear that, something like that coming from someone like you...to me, you are a pearl found in the mud. I don't need to elaborate on that, do I?

Whatever it is, remember one thing - the ones to whom the man upstairs has given too much load to carry on their backs, are his workers...his chosen lot, whom he uses as guiding lights for others. Here's a poem by William Ernest Henley which I really find solace in...I hope you know what I mean :)


Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds, and shall find, me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.


Take care Ash...we'll catch up soon
Luvvv-Keshi