Thursday, September 23, 2004

Doors of perception:chat rooms

I will write about my perception of chat.It won't be asthetically beautiful, nor it would be skilfully gloved in sarcasm.It would be raw and brutual.It would be as raw as rotten carcass.I hope you'll not read it.If you do..well, you are free to hate/love me.

I was told to explore chat by my shrink.She is a lovely women who thinks that since I am living in the real(??) world, I should learn to wear masks as people do.It's a social measure and something which differentiates us from animals,those were her views.She often told me that I should better learn to cope with the world as it is,rather than try banging my head against my idealistic idea if how it SHOULD be.I really like my shrink.She is just sooo learned.But well..I am so me.She told me that people have to smile when they don't want,say 'i love you' when they want to say 'go fuck yerself' cuz it's important to maintian social structures and their own images.She gave me the idea that probably in chat when we are sitting behind a terminal..'they' can be real.I thought of giving it a try.I was disappointed at first.Now it's amusing.I guess it happens when you've grown numb, or cynical.

I have met some wonderful people in here,I have to admit.Keshi and pink_gurl were my first buddies in chat.I can easily sift thru the witless- sexstarved- sadists that abound in chat and see the 'real' ppl.They are such a rarity.In real life as well.They were the first people who I found were real.Then I like Mallika(whom I call fondly call Mili),She's one treasure too.So young and so talented.And yeah so sweet.I like Tina as well.Sometimes though she makes me think that she's my friend,just cuz she doesn't wanna hurt my feelings.It disturbs me and disgusts me.She might not be at all like that,but well...I always liked misty_lilac.She would address me when i'd enter the room "ash_b1" and i'd always reply 'hey misty_lilac(waves)'.Sometimes that was the only thing we conversed with each other(if ya discount "how are ya?" "fine" formalities).She still is someone I like.axls_babe is another fav. of mine.She talks music with me.She makes me feel that I 'belong'.I like roz..,she would always ask me 'how am i?'..and it always was a genuine inquiry.Dove is another one my favs.She would say so little.But she gives friendly vibes.She's such a sweetheart.There's one more who calls herself-- noone.She's one really funny one.She makes me smile everytime I meet her.And then i like Sebia.She is arrogant and talented.Moody and sweet.She reminds me of myself in some ways( the 'moody' and 'arrogant' part).She's one of my favs. too.

Among the men I like dilbert and footloose_slinger.I disliked both of them initially.Dilbert was less of a pain in the ass,but the first image i had in mind for footloose was pretty ugly.I thought of him as a loser, a bum who took pleasure in tormenting ppl with his profanities cuz he didn't have any soul.I changed my views on him.He is a wonderful humanbeing who just sometimes acts like an asshole.I like him.Dilbert is my fav. male most days.He is witty and dignified.I like 4u2nv too.He's a fellow aussie and a friend of Keshi.I like him for his innocence.He's a good person.There are people who don't give a fuck about me and I still like 'em.adorable is one such person.I respect that man.

I would now pour my venom on those I hate.I would not mince words.I'll start with females...The first would be _29fmiami.She's the female version of footy(his INITIAL image i.e)She really seems to me to be a girl who is attracted to asswipes who'd suck upto her.She has no decency and no sense of burying the hatchet.She can rot in hell,for all i care.I have an acute distaste for all the 'muaah' kinda chicks.goondidoc is at the top of the charts of those types.She prolly just lacks intelligence.She can be forgiven.I never shout at her.I just iggy her.She prolly gets on chat when she's had an overdose of valium.And then there are innumberable who fall into either of these kinds.There is filth all around.

I'll come to men now.I have no sense of being a 'blessed' one as Sebia has.I think .virus(or vix or susu if they're the same person) is just too disgusting and horrible.People like him make me hate humanity even more.Atleast for my insane chaos I have a reason .I know I am not 'sane'..manic-depression is eating my soul,but guys like him who are 'sane' and probably not under any meds or shirnk..are a threat to society(not that i give a flying fuck about society..you deserve each other),but for other sensitive ppl who sometime fumble into chat for some peace,i worry for them.

There are so many more.The homies of him and many more..i just can't remember the nicks.I just wanna spit at ya'll.*spits*

I guess i have vented enough.I must close the article now.i LOVE you--the people who i like.and to the people I dislike---Duh!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

why despise muah gals?? they are genuinely sweet, loving and lovable, esp goondi. It takes such a loving heart to muah some1 you dont know or muah inspite of knowing them for wat they are :p -prash

Dewdrop said...

Apart from the muahh gals, heres some bit which annoys me on chat:
-typical nerds asking and pm'ing 'a-s-l please'
-desperate guys (one i recall is marriedman)pm'ing 'interested in cybersex?'
-saying someones name like thissssssssssssssssssssss
-constant nick changers
-people who milk goodbyes for 15 minutes
-using (@)(@)over and over
-kicking for bad reasons
(Oh I dont want to make this an endless list :P)

Dewdrop said...

Oh I forgot one most annoying one -
PEOPLE TYPING IN CAPS (losers craving for xtra attention :)

Anonymous said...

i think u r juzz seeking attention .... not only u but every 1 who write blogs.......dont type others weak points ... c ur weak points too .... u also hurt ppl knowingly or unknowingly...thnx god u dunno me ...lolzzz

Keshi said...

Ash a job well done! As always you say it so clearly and give it out 'raw'...I like it :) No point blabbering sweet nothings about someone when they don't deserve it...losers will always remain with L plates - perhaps if they get a taste of their own they might earn their Provisionals :) some day...let's hope so.

Well I'm glad I could be seen as a real person by you. Well me is always one me...and like your shrink stated alot of people are wearing masks...they are someone they want to become...not what they really are or what they really should be...they are over indulged in fantasies and they become selfish, cruel and oh yeah very much a human being. This is the way the society is...even in chat you can see the L platers showing their talents and sometimes crashing irreparably...doing damage to their very being :)

But be happy that you have found some 'real' people among the 'unreal'...you found them because you are precious...and the precious find the precious...


tc
keshi.

Unknown said...

hey ash...nice blog...well ur an awesum guy and ur decent and ur polite...neways its been nice knowing u...U ROCK.

loll sonu di(birdy)....ur soo funny....chooooooooo cute

tc

bye

Jim said...

heyyyyyyyyy,
am desperately seeking 29f Miami
where can i find her/him in bloggland"

ever since julia castrated him and CYNO, they both disappeared, i found CYNO- cant locate the Miami bitch though