Sunday, April 10, 2005

The Wait

The wait is sometimes so delicious.A seething sense of antagonism rises in me.It will quell soon.No worries.I have experienced such endless waits before,and I am quite impervious to their power over me now.And yet,even now,like a faded memory it comes back..the sense of the deliciousness of the wait and the annoyance it brings.It gives me a sensual pleasure to sense that I am sitting so still.My hands are moving over the keyboard,and the whole body is still.Completely still as far as I can notice.There are no thoughts intruding my headspace right now.A single though occupies the empty recess of my brain.--I MUST WAIT.I am not even listening to any music.Which is doubley strange.I only music which I like when I am in such a laid-back-with-no-desire-to-twitch-a-muscle mode is either Radiohead or early Floyd.It's depressing as some might say,but sometimes when the inner depression is being echoed out..it's soothing.I even think that i degrade myself when i call it 'depression'.It's needs a cause.I have none.Maybe it's emptiness.A hollow emptiness.Just like in monuments with high ceilings which aren't corroded by tourists.Where softest whispers are amplified,as if by the silence which hangs in the space b/w the canpoy and the floor.In my case however it's like the noise reaching to such high vibrations that no sound is heard anymore.A quiteness which isn't due to non existant noise,but a noise too unbearable to be recorded by the ears.Dizzying isn't it?Or plain stupid ramblings..don't blame me,I was waiting ,and had nothing better to do.

6 comments:

De.vile said...

its painful to wait. but at least you did for however long you did. hmm wut do i say, its actually making me happy u did. im almost smiling.

sebia said...

FINAL THREAT
1 MORE DEPRESSING POST AND I WILL SLAUGHTER U
FR GOD SAKE WRITE SMTHING TO SPREAD LAUGHTER I KNOW U CAN DO IT GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Keshi said...

Ash Im waiting too...and waiting could be painful more than anything else...but we have to wait...for if we don't wait we will never know what we could have waited for...

Keshi.

Jim said...

didnt read dis post
but wat ru guys waiting for ?

Jim said...

Heyyy Ashes
Have i told u lately dat



u SUXS
read yr post
i am wid Sebia
u need to be exterminated
or quarintined

Ashes said...

de.vile---*smiles*I'm glad it made you happy.And nah u aren't a sadist.You are sweet.

Sebia---Spread laughter?cool beans,i'll try.My sense of humor is a bit off.don't complain later.

Keshi--very true.Pain.it's allin the mind.

fridze---you're cool,whoever you are.And i love your profound comments.

Saby-- you kind of never bother me.You're just another brick in the wall.I have been hated by many..you join the party.
and yeah..dream on!